Executive Assistant to Group CFO and Group Directors
Bury, Greater Manchester
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and thriving business as an Executive Assistant. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your expertise to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The focus of this role is to provide support to the Group CFO primarily and additional support to 4 additional directors in their day-to-day roles, ensuring that all travel and meeting arrangements are in place in addition to attending meetings, taking and following up actions and ensuring filing systems are up to date and maintained.
• Meeting with Group CFO and each Director at the start of every week to understand priorities for the coming week and support in compiling required information for various trade and other meetings, following up the required information with various departments.
• Supports CFO and each Director as appropriate by researching and directing correspondence; screening and responding to e-mails; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; setting up various meetings and conference calls.
• Maintains CFO and Directors diary by planning and scheduling meetings, meeting rooms, conference calls and making appropriate arrangements for travel and hospitality.
• Tracks and ensures expenses are submitted on behalf of the group.
• Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing enquiries.
• Maintains customer and employee confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Attends various meetings as required by the CFO, taking minutes, distributing actions and following up on actions with relevant parties, ensuring deadlines are met.
• Prepares reports by collecting and analysing information on behalf of the CFO and Directors.
• Secures information by completing backups of electronic files.
• Provides historical reference by developing paper based and electronic filing and retrieval systems relevant to CFO and each Director, ensuring compliance with various legal and regulatory bodies.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
• Assists and provides back-up for the PA to the Executive Chairman as required.
• Contributes to team effort by supporting and completing other duties as required.
• Experience in a similar role is advantageous
• Strong, effective written and spoken communication skills along with excellent research and organisational skills.
• Evidence of and a commitment to practice a high level of confidentiality.
• Strong experience in planning, organising and carrying out the daily activities and administrative functions in a sensitive, highly visible and dynamic and organisational environment, requiring management of multiple and rapidly changing priorities.
• Strong office administrative and management practices and procedures.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new software and computer systems as well as advanced use of PowerPoint, spreadsheet, graphics and other business management software. Must be flexible and be able to work in a high change, quick-paced environment.
• Must be a team player and be willing to receive and act on direction and motivated to take on responsibility to completion.
• Make a wide variety of logistical arrangements independently or from brief instructions.
• Establish and maintain highly effective working relationships with senior management. Use a high degree of tact, discretion and diplomacy in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
• Competitive salary
• Bonus scheme
• 33 days holiday (Inc. bank holidays)
• Private healthcare
• Pension scheme
• Life assurance
• 30% company discount
• Discounted gym membership
• Fantastic career development and progression opportunities
• Free parking