This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and thriving international business as an Apprenticeships Manager. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your expertise to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The key purpose of this role is to maximise the return on the apprenticeship levy for the business, through effective strategic and day-to-day management of the apprenticeship team and service.
Apprenticeships Manager Role Responsibilities:
• To work alongside the Associate Director of Talent and senior business stakeholders to maximise the value of the apprenticeship levy for the business, building the pipeline of external talent joining the business via an apprenticeship opportunity and providing apprenticeship development opportunities to internal talent within the group.
• To manage and develop relationships with the managed service provider; to plan, source, design and promote suitable and quality apprenticeship programmes across the group, meeting business requirements and ensuring the relevance of each standard vs our roles.
• Managing the apprenticeship levy account system and reporting, ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
• To build relationships with key internal stakeholders and provide specialist advice and guidance on selecting suitable programmes.
• To engage with key internal stakeholders on apprenticeship recruitment opportunities and the development of internal key talent via specialist apprenticeship opportunities.
• Working alongside Group Learning and Development on internal development programmes, assessing opportunities where a recognised apprenticeship qualification would be of benefit to our colleagues.
• To source and review all external suppliers every 6 months to ensure KPI's are being met.
• Ensure apprentices are successfully completing their apprenticeships, providing support, resources and advice when required.
• To manage, monitor and report on KPI's and key commercial deliverables for the apprenticeship programme to ensure that these are achieved and still relevant to the business.
• Keep abreast of all Government and employer initiatives regarding apprenticeships and early careers; to maximise for benefits of the business.
• Support the Talent Team with the movement of entry level roles into apprenticeships; with the apprenticeship team managing the on boarding process with learners.
• Manage and support the apprenticeships team with day-day duties, 1-1's, wellbeing, mentoring etc.
• Proven experience of creating, implementing and managing an apprenticeship strategy in a commercial environment across a number of specialisms
• Experience of working with apprenticeship standards, early careers and funding programmes
• Demonstrates excellent communication, project management, organisation, influencing and partnering skills
• Able to develop and maintain good working relationships up to mid-senior management level
• Experience of working in an Apprenticeships, Early Careers or relevant 3rd party role i.e., Apprenticeship provider
• Possesses high levels of resilience and able to work within a fast paced and exciting environment
• Proactive self-starter and able to work on own and as part of a team
• Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Proven negotiation skills in dealing with external suppliers
• Excellent IT skills -MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail, Internet, Outlook and various databases
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday Inc. bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Childcare vouchers
- 30% company discount
- Life assurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site car parking