Up to £40,000 per annum plus bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful international retail business as a CRM Manager. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your CRM expertise to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The key focus of this role is to plan and implement the CRM strategy and manage the creative delivery of CRM communications including mail shots, catalogues and customer lifecycle marketing, in order to drive revenue and increase ROI.
The CRM Manager Role Responsibilities:
• Working as part of a team to implement the Members card strategy.
• Work alongside Head of Loyalty and Loyalty Partnership Manager to take the members card strategy to market across all channels, aligning online and offline CRM activity, to drive acquisition, increase conversion, improve retention and stimulate loyalty.
• Champion the CRM strategy with key stakeholders
• Plan, implement and deliver customer lifecycle marketing materials, based on previous purchases, current product interests or other triggers.
• Work with the CRM Agency.
• Analysis and reporting on campaign effectiveness, including ROI and recommendations for future campaigns.
• Supporting the Head of Loyalty on delivering a Single Customer View database for the business.
• Working with the Head of Loyalty to plan and co-ordinate the monthly mailer and catalogue process from plans, to briefing to product selection through to artwork sign off ensuring a robust calendar of events, with stakeholder sign offs throughout.
• Working with the Head of Loyalty and Creative Manager to agree and deliver the key marketing message within each piece.
• Developing a look for all CRM materials that is fit for purpose, on message and within agreed budgets.
• Approving CRM campaign data and proofs, resolving any issues that arise during the approval process.
• Managing the day-to-day campaign process for seasonal catalogues.
• Working closely with other key stakeholders to effectively deliver campaigns on time and within budget
• Working with the VM, POS and Internal Communications teams to provide timely information to ensure that stores are clearly briefed on CRM activity.
• Work with the CRM agency and internal stakeholders to ensure the database health and accuracy is maintained.
Skills Required for the CRM Manager role:
• You will have experience in a CRM role, in particular, delivering the full end-to-end process with direct mail and email marketing.
• You'll be passionate about CRM and have great communications skills.
• Experience of using CRM databases and web analytics to analyse marketing campaigns and present strategies based on results
• Excellent attention to detail, strong creative flair, have a flexible work approach and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• You'll be competent at using Excel (formulae, graphs, etc.)
• You will have strong organisational and stakeholder management skills as well as having the ability to multi-task.
• Strong planning, numerical and project management skills
- Up to £40,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday Inc. bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Company discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Fantastic career development and progression opportunities