Multi-Channel Lead - International
Circa £55,000 plus bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and thriving international retail business as a Multi-Channel Lead. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your multi-channel expertise to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The purpose of this role is to drive profitable multi-channel growth for the business whilst motivating the multi-channel team to deliver sales and profit targets for the year.
• Regularly reviewing, evaluating and benchmarking the multi-channel proposition to ensure appropriateness to deliver the sales and profit plan. Leading the trading plan to deliver the sales / profits objectives.
• Managing the operating costs associated with the P&L. Developing objectives and strategies to control the operating costs in collaboration with specialist leads across the Multichannel department.
• Leading, motivating and developing the multi-channel team to ensure high levels of job satisfaction and colleague retention.
• Development and execution of strategies that localise the brand executions in a relevant manner to each market, to maximise engagement with the brand, while maintaining the brand guidelines and tone on voice.
• Developing and executing strategies that grow market share over time.
• Determining the appropriate enhancements and upgrades that are required to the websites to deliver the current and future needs of the business.
• Maintain close relationships with the multi-channel program and projects team to ensure key developments are delivered within schedule and direction can be given.
• Continually assess the experience that customers are receiving and develop actions and strategies to overcome any pain points within the customer journey.
• Working with the area specialist Leads, implementing best in class multi-channel retention techniques to ensure that the majority customers are retained by the business. Introducing segmented customer life cycle marketing, life-time value modelling and appropriate reactivation campaigns.
• Maintaining, developing and advancing the website in such a way that continuous improvements to get to product, add to basket, checkout completion and conversion rates are delivered. This includes all elements of the experience: search, navigation, photography, copy, online merchandising, mobile, App.
• Working with the area specialist Leads, implementing best in class multi-channel acquisition techniques to ensure that high volumes of new customers are acquired profitably by the business through all appropriate channels of acquisition.
• You will have experience within a multi-channel / e-commerce manager role with a proven background of delivering online growth in terms of sales, profitability and onsite conversion.
• Experience of leading a team of digital marketers.
• Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
• You will a great communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
• You will thrive working within a fast-paced environment.
- Circa £55,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday Inc. bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- 30% Company discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Fantastic career development and progression opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site car parking