Recruitment Officer - Multi-Channel
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and thriving international business as their Recruitment Officer (Multi-Channel). This is an in-house recruitment role, working for a company which is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your passion for recruiting quality candidates to a place where you can really make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The key purpose of this role is to provide a highly effective and efficient Recruitment service through the successful recruitment of quality candidates into the business, providing an amazing candidate experience as well as providing a high standard of service to hiring managers within the business.
• Overseeing a number of roles, shortlisting CVs to line managers, gathering feedback and taking candidates through the recruitment life-cycle.
• Maintaining a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process, ensuring candidates are well informed and looked after at each stage of the recruitment journey.
• From first candidate touch point, be a professional advocate of the business.
• Ensure business areas follow a structured interview process, properly identifying high performing candidates within the market that match business requirements and values.
• Collate, upload and manage live vacancies onto the ATS (applicant tracking system), LinkedIn and other resourcing platforms.
• Manage the applicant tracking system to filter and update online applications for vacancies.
• Ensure all job descriptions are up-to-date and utilised throughout the recruitment process.
• Consistently strive to reduce agency fees within business areas.
• With the Senior Recruiter, review agency performance and the PSL relating to your disciplines.
• Supporting the Early Careers and Apprenticeships Department with talent pipelining for entry level roles across operations' business areas.
• Assisting with careers fairs, both off site and virtually.
• Liaise with People Services regarding new starter process.
• Ensure records are maintained correctly, ensuring recruitment logs are kept up to date and compliant with GDPR guidelines.
• Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with relevant managers to fully understand and fulfill their recruitment requirements, ensuring that they are updated throughout the entire process.
• Developing and working effectively with recruitment agencies, maintaining regular contact with them throughout the recruitment process.
• Shortlisting CV's and liaising with hiring managers in relation to arranging interviews.
• Organise and facilitate assessment centres as required.
• Working as part of the HR team, providing additional resources wherever possible.
The successful candidate will have experience of working within recruitment, either working in-house or agency side, and ideally you will have experience of recruiting either Digital Marketing or Technology roles. It's vital that you will be well organised, able to work under pressure and be PC literate. You'll be a team player and a strong communicator who is able to develop successful business relationships and will thrive working in an exciting and fast-paced environment.