Social Media Executive - Sports
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful international retail business as a Social Media Executive. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your expertise within the social media landscape to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The purpose of this role is to improve and grow social media channels, as well as producing reports and monitoring the success of social media marketing activity. You'll also produce content, respond to queries and manage the online community.
• To continually build and improve the presence across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, Snapchat and other channels.
• Ensure regular content is pushed out across social media channels.
• Build and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels.
• Maintain and enhance online conversation through the creation of engaging content.
• Work with the wider Social team, the Multi-Channel team and the Marketing team on developing integrated strategies that ensure social is always in the heart of what is done.
• Work with the buying/merchandising team on ensuring all relevant product is being promoted and showcased in the best way possible.
• Work with brands and third parties on promoting campaigns and competitions.
• Carry out strategies and campaign ideas that will help improve follower numbers and interaction figures across all channels.
• Help to develop new channels and/or improvements to existing channels such as YouTube, Tik Tok and Snapchat.
• Develop the use of a social monitoring tool to gain consumer insights, target influencers and report success.
• Report back on any campaigns and competitions to show the benefits and coverage obtained. Also, commercial results for each campaign where necessary so we can showcase the benefits and value of social to the wider business.
• Work with the marketing team to ensure relevant/up-to-date content is being pushed out across all channels.
• Develop the weekly reporting pack to show week-on-week and also trends over time of social performance to present weekly.
• Continually monitor relevant competitors and inspiration sources to report to the wider team.
• Work on paid social media campaigns from brands and using internal budgets.
• Continually monitor advances in social media and technology and share any interesting findings and points of interest to the wider team, to ensure that the social channels are always capitalising and are at the forefront of new advances.
• You will have experience within a social media role, with experience of blog writing, scheduling and planning social media activity and managing social media communities.
• It's essential that you have a passion for sport, and ideally you will have experience of working in a sports social media role.
• You will a great communicator and thrive working in a fast-moving environment
• You'll also have strong organisational skills as well as having a high attention to detail.
- £25,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday Inc. bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- 25% Company discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fantastic career development and progression opportunities
- Free on-site car parking