Property Commercial Finance Manager
£45-55,000 plus bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful international business as a Property Commercial Finance Manager. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your commercial finance expertise to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The Role as a Property Commercial Finance Manager:
• Preparation, review and distribution of financial investment appraisals, for new stores, conversions, refits, upsizes and relocations, to be considered by the Board.
• Provide store performance data, analytics and scenario analysis to assist in strategic property decision making (i.e. lease renewals).
• Analysis to support entrance into new markets and building financial models to assess profit potential.
• Supporting company acquisitions.
• Co-ordinate the preparation, review and distribution of post investment reporting, distributed to Board level, detailing variance to appraisal for Sales, Store Contribution (EBIT), Capital Expenditure and Payback.
• Continuous collaboration with numerous stakeholders, across Finance, Merchandising, Distribution and Property, to ensure the credibility and relevance of key assumptions within the appraisal process.
• Ad hoc analysis and reporting, supporting financial investment in new opportunities.
• Responsible for the deliverables of a Commercial Finance Analyst.
• You'll be a qualified accountant with previous experience in a commercial finance role.
• Able to communicate effectively with senior stakeholders, non-financial colleagues, and all business functions.
• Confident in challenging assumptions and business processes.
• Keen eye for detail and accuracy.
• Work in a team environment.
• Work on own initiative and in a pro-active manner.
• Good time management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other MS Office programs.
• £45-55,000 per annum
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• 33 days holiday Inc. bank holidays
• Single person healthcare cover
• Pension contribution
• Generous company discount
• Discounted gym membership
• Excellent training and development programmes
• Free on-site car parking