Social Media Manager
Up to £40,000 per annum plus bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful international retail business as a Social Media Manager. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your expertise in the social media landscape to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The key focus of this role is to drive and execute the social media strategy to continually grow and develop the social positioning whilst also staying relevant. Alongside the Senior Multi-Channel Manager you will devise innovative and effective brand campaigns which drive key KPI's including awareness, conversation and intent.
The Social Media Manager Role Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the social channels, with the ability to lead daily, weekly and monthly planning of all social content.
• Cultivate strategy and campaign ideas that will help improve follower numbers, interaction figures and revenue across all social media channels.
• Evaluate social brand reporting week-on-week, monthly and quarterly; making data driven creative decisions aligned with key objectives and social metrics.
• Lead a social media team, conducting regular performance appraisals and support with their professional development through in house and external training.
• Grow new channels and/or improvements to existing channels.
• Have experience of utilising social listening tools to gain consumer insights, target influencers and influence the social strategy.
• Be the social lead in all marketing and creative conversations. Make clear recommendations on how to support and amplify marketing initiatives through social.
• Work closely with level peers to ensure campaigns are collaborative and all communication is fluid across the team.
• Represent the brand with important social partners.
• Working alongside the customer care team to lead community management and drive positive sentiment and interactions; identifying any risks and reacting to issues before they escalate.
• Align with the Paid Media team to advise on paid social strategies that drive audience growth and conversion.
Skills Required for the Social Media Manager role:
• You will have experience within a social media role, with expertise across the social media landscape and with exposure to managing and developing a team.
• You will a great communicator and love to collaborate.
• You'll have experience growing organic channels and making data driven decisions.
• You thrive in a fast-moving environment, adaptable to a changing environment and tactics.
• Experience in a commercially driven, retail business is advantageous but not essential.
- Up to £40,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday Inc. bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Company discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site car parking