SMART Repair Technician
Bury, Greater Manchester
Salary is very competitive plus bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest growing used car dealerships, which which has recently been announced as the UK Car Supermarket of the Year for the second year running and has plans to rank in the top five independent dealerships in the country.
With over 900 cars on display, they specialise in providing prestige, showroom-condition cars from all makes and models, including brands such as Audi, BMW, Range Rover, Mercedes and Jaguar. With 3 showrooms located in Greater Manchester, they boast the largest 4x4 Centre in the North-West, and have further expansion planned.
• Refurbishing and renovating used cars ready for resale
• Attending to and repairing scratches, refurbishing painted alloy wheels scuffs and dents, windscreen abrasions/chip repair, general interior refurbishment and other similar duties
• Assisting management with the introduction of new / efficient methods of working
• Previous experience as a SMART Repair Technician, having the ability to competently carry out repairs to a high level of quality in set timescales.
• Experience in a body shop environment will be advantageous.
• Experience of operating in a fast-paced environment.
• Full UK driving Licence.
• Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment.
• Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protection against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
• The ability to work as part of a strong and well-established team.
• Be able to listen to customers and their needs and communicate technical information in a concise manner, ensuring the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times.
• A passion to deliver the highest possible standard of repair with strong attention to detail.
• Strong time management and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workloads.
The successful candidate(s) will be required to undergo a basic disclosure (DBS).