Workforce and Real Time Manager
£35-45,000 depending on experience plus bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and thriving international business as a Workforce and Realtime Manager. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your expertise to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The key focus of this role is to be responsible for the management of Scheduling to meet business demands and oversight of the Realtime team, playing a key role in Scheduling and Real Time support to Customer Care.
Workforce and Real Time Manager Role Responsibilities:
• Management responsibility of the Schedulers and Real Time Analysts (team of 5), providing ongoing coaching, development paths and feedback.
• Delivery of a schedule offering that meets the demands of both staff and customer demand, with a clear and transparent schedule generation cycle and resource distribution matched to the demands of the business.
• Provision of a strong and influential Real Time support offering, providing both challenge and support to the colleagues in Customer Care, fostering a collaborative approach to delivering world class service.
• Ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of the end-to-end Workforce Management Process and its application in a high-volume Customer Service environment.
• Experience in scheduling for a hybrid (home/office) model of staffing is advantageous.
• Must have a passion for Real Time management.
• Previous experience of utilising Workforce Planning and call/task distribution software in a contact centre setting is essential. Specific experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) suite of systems and Nice IEX is desirable.
• Previous experience of managing or mentoring staff is advantageous but not essential.
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to deliver a high level of accuracy is a must.