Senior Management Information Analyst
£40-55,000 plus bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and thriving international business as a Senior Management Information Analyst. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your expertise to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The key focus of this role is to be responsible for management and delivery of MI within Customer Care, playing a pivotal role in designing and compiling daily/weekly/monthly reports, as well as managing relevant systems.
Senior Management Information Analyst Role Responsibilities:
• Management responsibility for 2 MI Analysts, providing ongoing coaching, development paths and feedback.
• Responsibility for ensuring reporting is completed within the specified requirements and the agreed SLA's and ensure that the requestor understands any limitations.
• Prioritisation of regular and ad hoc reporting to satisfy external and internal customers.
• Involvement in regular team/department-based tasks, ensuring that these are delivered within service standards and to a high standard, ensuring a high level of accuracy at all times.
• Maintain the integrity of the MI process with detailed review and data cleansing to ensure all data and reports are accurate, current, complete and consistent.
• Innovate and seek new opportunities to provide bigger and better reporting outputs for the key business stakeholders.
• To be accountable for the delivery of customer service within the team, ensuring that a high standard is always maintained.
• Excellent data manipulation skills in Advanced Excel, and SQL data manipulation experience is essential
• Previous experience of PowerBI or similar tools is advantageous.
• Knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS), including the AWS products Quicksight and Athena is desirable.
• You'll have a proven ability to manage volume data tasks and interpret data into insightful reports and associated outputs.
• Previous experience of managing or mentoring staff is advantageous but not essential.
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to deliver a high level of accuracy is a must.