Assistant POS Manager
Bury, North Manchester
£25-35,000 plus bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and thriving international business as an Assistant POS Manager. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your expertise to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The key focus of this role is to execute the POS strategy to ensure that all product, promotion and brand messages are clearly presented in stores to customers. You'll also be responsible for the management of POS print buying and budget.
• Co-ordinating across buying, merchandising & visual merchandising to deliver seasonally relevant messaging
• Support window & in store POS programme delivery through communication, delivery of POS, queries etc in line with the promotional/trading plan
• Creating POS schedules in line with key product and promotion launch dates, delivered on time
• Creating print specifications accurate to each job and reflective of store requirements
• Briefing the Design Studio on each job and signing off with relevant teams for accuracy
• Negotiating the lowest price on goods/services whilst maintaining the highest quality/standard of print
• POS Budget Management - managing each job to an agreed budget and ensuring PO's, invoicing & budget tracker processes are followed
• Be able to deputise for the POS Manager, in meetings and support managing the direct reports
• Communicating POS guidelines and Best Practise packs to store for excellent store compliance and provide training where required
• Developing & supporting New Store/Refurbishment POS and Signage
• Ensuring the POS helpline is managed through timely responses / problem solving by the team
• Working alongside the Creative Manager to develop new POS and signage concepts
• Developing category communication to support Visual Layouts alongside the VM team
• Maintaining marketing calendars with all POS activity
• Working closely with the Visual Merchandise teams and Buying teams to ensure POS reflects seasonal requirements and is aligned to VM guidelines
• Managing the quantity of POS in store at any one time, including event launches and removal/disposal of POS
• Making recommendations for improvements through researching customer use of POS, keeping up to date with the latest print technologies & innovations, reviewing store implementation & gathering feedback
• Visiting competitor/supplier stores to understand opportunities, new technologies and formats to test
• You will ideally have experience of working with POS, however candidates who have experience of managing the production process of marketing communications will also be considered.
• Excellent PC skills, including Excel, Word, Outlook
• Being highly organised and having the ability to prioritise workload is essential.
• Project planning and strong negotiation skills.