Reward Business Partner
Bury, North Manchester
£40-50,000 plus bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and thriving international business as a Reward Business Partner. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your reward expertise to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
You will be responsible for developing and growing all employee reward, pension and benefits processes. This includes (but is not limited to) supporting on annual reporting and director's remuneration, successful management of our annual pay review, medical benefits, pensions auto enrolment, pension re-assessments, annual incentive plans, gender pay gap reporting, and the design and implementation of new benefits.
This is a pivotal role where you will provide guidance, technical support and expertise to internal and external customers. The successful candidate will be a strong subject matter expert in all facets of Reward.
You must have exceptional data and analytical skills and be able to tailor messages to different audiences. You will need to be able to cope under pressurised timelines, respond well to competing priorities, be adaptable and flexible, in line with fast paced changes to business needs.
You will be able to communicate clearly and with impact and explain complex pay and reward issues in a way that is easy to understand.
• Solid and demonstrable experience in a Reward and Benefits role
• Experience of designing, creating and implementing new Reward initiatives
• Degree or post grad equivalent in Human Resources/Reward & Benefits (MCIPD) or equivalent experience/qualifications would be beneficial
• Advanced Excel skills and experience of manipulating and analysing large volumes of data
• Strong working knowledge of statutory requirements and legislation influencing Reward design and operation e.g. Gender Pay Gap reporting, National Minimum Wage etc
• Ability to work independently and use own initiative
• Highly organised with a strong focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
• Creative and innovative with external market awareness.
• Experience of leading complex reward related projects and implementing them to deadlines
- £40-50,000, depending on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Hybrid working
- 33 days holiday (inc. bank holidays)
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- 30% Company discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Fantastic career development and progression opportunities
- Free on-site car parking