Up to £32,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and thriving international business as a Recruiter (Product). This is an in-house recruitment role, working for a company which is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your passion for attracting and recruiting quality candidates to a place where you can really make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The key purpose of this role is to attract and recruit top quality candidates, with a specific focus on Buying, Merchandising and Marketing areas.
As the Recruiter, the role will include:
• Overseeing a number of roles, shortlisting CVs to line managers, gathering feedback and taking candidates through the recruitment life-cycle.
• Ensure a full recruitment life-cycle for operations roles; from actively headhunting to role offer.
• Build an external bank of talent within your related disciplines, through proactive recruitment, market mapping and networking events
• Proactively build the employer brand externally within your network.
• Ability to understand the specific skills of the candidate, matching these with the requirements of the role.
• Relaying initial candidate insights to the hiring manager at critical points such as interview and offer management stages.
• From first candidate touch point be a professional advocate of the business.
• Maintain a positive candidate experience throughout the hiring process, ensuring they are well informed and looked after at each stage of the recruitment journey.
• Ensure business areas follow a structured interview process, properly identifying high performing candidates within the market that match our business requirements and values.
• Provide in depth acquisition data to the Recruitment Manager for review.
• Collate, upload and manage live vacancies onto ATS, LinkedIn and other resourcing outlets.
• Manage the applicant tracking system to filter and update online applications for vacancies.
• Consistently strive to reduce agency fees within business areas.
• With the Recruitment Manager, review agency performance and the PSL relating to your disciplines.
• Communicate with recruitment agencies with regards to candidates for live vacancies.
• Assist with careers fairs off site and virtually.
• Liaise with People Services regarding new starter process.
• Ensure all job descriptions are up to date and utilised throughout recruitment process.
The successful candidate will have experience of working within recruitment, either working in-house or agency side and ideally with experience in at least one of the following areas: Buying, Merchandising and Marketing.
It's vital that you will be well organised, have a high attention to detail as well as being able to work under pressure and being PC literate. You'll be a team player and a strong communicator who is able to develop successful business relationships and will thrive working in an exciting and fast-paced environment. You must also have a valid UK driving licence as this role will involve travel between two sites.