Loyalty Partnership Manager
£35-40,000 plus bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful international retail business as a Loyalty Partnership Manager. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your loyalty / partnership expertise to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The key focus of this role is to deliver the strategy for a new loyalty programme, by increasing customer participation, value and retention.
• Developing initiatives to drive awareness and sign-up whilst creating engagement and value in the program.
• Collaboration and negotiation with relevant external third parties and brands to provide partnerships that bring value to our customers.
• Deliver against loyalty program customer targets including revenue, frequency, lifetime value and share of wallet.
• Work closely with other internal teams to optimise customer journeys across our all online and offline channels and agree and deliver on targeted activities for the program (e.g. events, discounts, promotions, campaigns).
• Manage the communications calendar to our customer segments, taking responsibility for the entire process of communications from briefing creative, to final execution and activation of campaigns.
• Keep up to date with new loyalty platforms / schemes and propose where appropriate additions to the existing communication tools.
• Embrace a "test, learn & refine" approach with new activities - ensuring we are always learning and moving performance forwards.
• Be responsible and contribute to improvements in repeat purchase and LTV across different facias within the outdoor group.
• Reporting & data analysis to provide regular reporting for the business on all aspects of the scheme.
• Work with 3rd parties (internally and externally) to develop loyalty card functionality to support the scheme
• Work with 3rd parties to manage stocks of the card and communication materials, and the process for delivering to customers
• Work collaboratively with our CRM Manager on insights for our returning customers and campaign results.
• Previous experience in a similar Partnership and or Loyalty role, with experience in creating, owning, and leading the strategic direction of a key customer proposition.
• Proven experience managing high profile Partnership accounts.
• Strong ability to collaborate with others and build relationships
• Negotiation skills - to ensure the best deals are agreed
• Have a comprehensive understanding of different marketing channels with advanced experience using data management platforms.
• The ability to make customer led recommendations backed up by data sources.
• Passionate about creating positive customer journeys and communications.
• The ability to manage and influence key stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
• A passion for creating engaging, exciting, and personalised campaigns.
• Confident challenging the status quo and backing up questions with data. A results driven mentality, able to continually critique and optimise performance.
• Advanced excel & data analysis skills.
- £35-40,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday Inc. bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Company discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Fantastic career development and progression opportunities