CRM Senior Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful international retail business as a CRM Senior Executive. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your CRM expertise to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The key focus of this role is to manage the customer database and CRM activity across email and app including daily activity, research and reporting whilst supporting in driving new initiatives to grow and strengthen each channel.
• Deploying and managing email and app campaigns including standard sends/automated sends/trigger sends.
• Managing the customer database, ensuring that it is cleansed and that we are protecting our deliverability reputation by targeting customers effectively.
• You will understand the customer lifecycle, implement test and learn in order to optimise communications across all channels; email, app and SMS.
• Defining and implementing segmented and promotional email and app communication plans including lifecycle programmes and behavioural targeting.
• Implementing measures to reactivate lapsed and dormant customers across all channels plus recommending plans for divesting old data.
• Working with the multi-channel, buying and merchandising teams to plan promotional channel campaigns promoting key product areas and brand messages.
• Working with the multi-channel brand teams to plan and execute weekly channel comms, owning the day to day relationship.
• Continued analysis and measurement of email and performance and benchmarking against competitors and other leading retailers for best practice.
• Continuously analysing and reporting site and content performance and recommending improvements and developments.
• Develop a full testing plan spanning channels covering; content, subject lines, send times, proposing and executing new and engaging test and learn strategies to drive core KPIs and engagement metrics.
• Manage 3rd party review services and relationships
• Conduct a monthly NPS survey, striving to achieve a higher score each month.
• You will have experience of CRM programs.
• Having a relevant marketing university degree (or equivalent) would be beneficial.
• You will have strong organisational and stakeholder management skills as well as having the ability to multi-task.
- £28,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday Inc. bank holidays (increasing by 1 day per year for each year of service, up to 33 days)
- Pension contribution
- Company discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Fantastic career development and progression opportunities