£35-40,000 plus bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful international retail business as a CRM Manager. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your CRM expertise to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The key focus of this role is to manage the customer database and CRM activity including email, Push and SMS as well as creating best practice across all selections, reporting observations and providing recommendations to key stakeholders within the business.
• Lead, motivate and drive a successful CRM team, with 5 direct reports.
• Managing campaigns and driving best practices for email, Push and SMS.
• Support with test and learn programs and work closely with the insight team on ROI improvements.
• Improve ROI of campaigns, through better selections, including using available targeting and segmentation tools (e.g. propensity, value segmentation) to best effect as well as creating new targeting techniques.
• Managing the customer database, ensuring that it is cleansed and that we are protecting our deliverability reputation by targeting customers effectively by monitoring IP'S and working with Return Path and other Heads of and Leads across the business.
• You will understand the customer lifecycle, implement test and learn in order to optimise communications across all channels, email, SMS, print, social and outbound.
• Work closing with the team developing key campaigns such as e-gift card, to drive sessions and sales.
• Work with the Head of CRM monitoring targets and costs on a daily basis.
• Defining and implementing segmented and promotional email communication plans including lifecycle programmes and behavioural targeting.
• Implementing measures to reactivate lapsed and dormant customers plus recommending plans for divesting old data.
• Working with the multi-channel, buying and merchandising teams to plan promotional email campaigns promoting key product areas and brand messages.
• Continued analysis and measurement of email, push and SMS performance and benchmarking against competitors and other leading retailers for best practice.
• Continuously analysing and reporting site and content performance and recommending improvements and developments.
• Manage 3rd party review services and relationships such as feefo, trust pilot and power reviews as well as customer experience team.
• Conduct a monthly NPS survey, striving to achieve a higher score each month.
• You will have experience of CRM programs.
• Ideally you will have line management experience or be able to demonstrate your ability to manage a team.
• Having a relevant marketing university degree (or equivalent) would be beneficial.
• Experience of digital analytics (Google Analytics/web tools)
• You will have strong organisational and stakeholder management skills as well as having the ability to multi-task.
- £35-40,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday Inc. bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- Company discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site car parking
- Fantastic career development and progression opportunities