Circa £45,000 plus bonus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful and thriving fashion retail business as a Multi-Channel Lead. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your multi-channel expertise to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The purpose of this role is to drive profitable multi-channel growth for the business whilst motivating the multi-channel team to deliver sales and profit targets for the year. Part of this role is to co-ordinate the day-to-day multi-channel activity and report on its progress. You will continuously identify commercial opportunities to improve sales/profit and maximise onsite conversion, whilst gaining stakeholder buy-in for them and delivering them.
• Regularly reviewing, evaluating and benchmarking the multi-channel proposition to ensure appropriateness to deliver the sales and profit plan. Working closely with the team to develop a Multi-Channel trading plan to deliver the sales / profits and maximise onsite conversion.
• Maintaining, developing and advancing the website in such a way that continuous improvements to visitor numbers, get to product, add to basket, checkout completion and conversion rates are delivered. This includes all elements of the experience: search, navigation, photography, copy, online merchandising, mobile, kiosks etc.
• Leading, motivating and developing the multi-channel team to ensure high levels of job satisfaction and colleague retention.
• Determining the appropriate enhancements and upgrades that are required to the website to deliver the current and future needs of the business.
• Deliver appropriate revenues in line with the budget plan and ensure that sufficient cost controls are in place.
• Working with the central team, implementing best in class multi-channel techniques to ensure that high volumes of new customers are acquired profitably by the business.
• Working with the retail team to ensure the conversion of store only customers to multi-channel customers is maximised.
• Working with the team, implementing best in class multi-channel retention techniques to ensure that the majority customers are retained by the business. Introducing segmented customer life cycle marketing, life-time value modelling and appropriate reactivation campaigns.
• Developing strong relationships with suppliers and partners to ensure effective delivery of services to the business and department.
• You will have experience within a multi-channel / e-commerce manager role with a proven background of delivering online growth in terms of sales, profitability and onsite conversion.
• You will a great communicator with the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
• You will thrive working within a fast-paced environment.
- Circa £45,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 33 days holiday Inc. bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Private healthcare
- 30% Company discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Fantastic career development and progression opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site car parking