Paid Media Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful international retail business as a Paid Media Executive. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your expertise within the paid media landscape to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
You will be a part of a market-leading in-house Paid Media team and will work across all major and emerging paid media platforms, such as Google, Microsoft, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc.
As a Paid Media Executive, you will be responsible for helping ensure Paid Accounts meet the best-in-class standards created through day-to-day checks, reporting, and optimisation. You will help deliver continual improvement to the accounts. You will also play a part in the strategic vision of the accounts you work on, as well as the overall department. You will show a keen desire to learn and develop your skills working closely with the rest of your team.
You will work with a talented team as well as key stakeholders across the business, integrating with other parts of the Multi-Channel team such as Organic Search, Affiliates & Partnerships, Content, CRO and Analytics teams.
The Paid Media Executive Role Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate a sound understanding of all Paid Media elements, including campaign planning and best-in-class activation.
• Complete performance reports to a high standard, offering context and insight.
• Oversee the monitoring of daily delivery and performance and ensure regular optimisation of all campaign elements (segments, creative, landing pages, etc.) based on agreed campaign KPIs.
• Carry out daily budget checks to ensure spend phasing & performance falls in line with the agreed strategy, reacting to current trends and implement changes where necessary.
• Ensure all hygiene checks are carried out in accordance with team processes and that campaigns are delivered as planned with no errors in delivery.
• Collate data, examine and generate reports to carry out performance analysis to proactively ensure best possible results & identify opportunities.
• Have an impeccable level of attention to detail - check data to ensure accuracy at every stage.
• Have a strong time management skills and ability to plan workloads throughout the day and forthcoming week(s)
• Attend all relevant Paid Media training sessions and contribute fully.
• Learn about all relevant tools & technology and become a competent user and become and stay accredited, passing all relevant exams.
• Develop relationships with key paid social partners to nurture performance growth (Google, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
• Where possible work closely with other digital and non-digital channels to identify channel integration opportunities.
Skills Required for the Paid Media Executive role:
• Experience of Paid Media with a keen interest in digital marketing and technology.
• Ability to identify issues and be pro-active in providing solutions.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Highly literate in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Office365, Google Docs.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
• A high attention to detail.
- £26,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday Inc. bank holidays (increasing by 1 day per year with each year of service up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Pension contribution
- 25% Company discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site car parking