Senior Paid Media Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful international retail business as a Senior Paid Media Executive. The company is expanding rapidly as a result of its success to date and if you would like the opportunity to bring your expertise within the paid media landscape to a place where you can make your mark and develop your career then this could be the right opportunity for you.
As a Senior Paid Media Executive, you will lead, inspire, and develop Executives and Assistants in a market-leading in-house Paid Media team. You will help spearhead best-in-class Paid Media implementation across Paid Search, Paid Social and Digital Display.
Your role will be to lead the strategy and account direction, predominantly working with partners such as Google, YouTube, Bing, Apple, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest as well as emerging platforms and opportunities.
You will also manage key stakeholders across the business, as well as integrating with other parts of the Multi-Channel team such as Organic Search, Affiliates & Partnerships, Content, as well as CRO and Analytics teams.
The Senior Paid Media Executive Role Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate a strong understanding and showcase a practical ability of working with Paid Search and/or Paid Social platforms and concepts.
• Manage, own, and constantly find ways of improving the workflow of your team.
• Responsible for quality of all work output from your team. Regularly review team processes (reports, presentations, tools etc.) for efficiency.
• Complete internal audits across your accounts and continually evolve.
• Oversee the end-to-end implementation including set-up, management, analytics, tracking, reporting of Paid Search and/or Paid Social accounts.
• Be an expert in all relevant 3rd party tools and technology.
• Build and maintain project plans outlining all key tasks for your accounts.
• Continually review and suggest changes to tactics based on current performance and impact on campaign goals and KPIs.
• Accurately forecast potential delivery for your accounts.
• Help develop the Paid Media department by being innovative and sharing knowledge and processes.
• Develop a close working relationship with external suppliers such as Google, Facebook, Apple, Twitter etc.
Skills Required for the Senior Paid Media Executive role:
• Experience in managing sophisticated Paid Search / Paid Social campaigns.
• In depth knowledge of Paid Media, from an implementation perspective.
• Google Shopping, Facebook DPA, Retargeting experience.
• Google Analytics experience.
• Ability to identify issues and be pro-active in providing solutions.
• Ability to work under pressure across a high level of Paid Search and/or Paid Social accounts.
• Highly literate in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Office365, Google Docs.
• Effective communication and presentation skills.
• Effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
• A high attention to detail.
- £30,000 per annum
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday Inc. bank holidays (increasing by 1 day per year with each year of service up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Pension contribution
- 25% Company discount
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site car parking