£36,000 basic plus up to £120,000 OTE
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading independent and prestigious used car dealership as a Sales Manager. The company has over 600 cars on site and is expanding rapidly as a result of its constant innovative ways and success to date. If you would like the opportunity to bring your drive and dedication to a place where you can make your mark and shape the future, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
The position is full time and includes weekend working with time off during the week. If you are willing to put in the commitment and are driven to succeed then you will reap huge rewards, with realistic potential OTE of up to £120,000. The role also provides opportunities to progress within the company for those who are successful in role and demonstrate their drive and commitment.
The key role responsibilities are as follows;
- Maximise and drive sales within your team by providing the tools which your team require in order to succeed
- Responsibility for obtaining profitable results, by developing the sales team through: motivating; coaching; skills development; product knowledge development
- Managing all leads received - ensuring they are distributed and followed up
- Sales planning, presentation and forecasting
- Liaising with customers and maintaining high quality customer service
- Ensuring all company targets are met and exceeded
- Exploring new sales opportunities as well as developing and maintaining sales strategies
- Compiling and analysing sales figures, reporting to senior management
- Attending meetings and conferences
- You will have previous sales management experience as well as experience within the automotive industry.
- Proven leadership skills with a proven track record of driving a sales team which generates and delivers a high number of sales, whilst at the same time providing exceptional standards of customer service through identifying the customers' individual needs.
- You will be target driven, with the ability to hit and exceed targets.
- You'll have strong negotiation skills and general business acumen as well as excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport.
- You'll have the ability to identify and acknowledge emerging trends.
- You will have a full UK driving licence.